The COVID-19 pandemic is having a huge impact on all of our day to day lives and economies around the globe. Our deepest sympathies go out to everyone around the U.S. and beyond who has been directly impacted by the virus. In addition to continuing to supply our superfoods, our priority is the health and well-being of our team members, their families and our community. As we continue to adapt to the situation around the world and here at home with the spread of OVID-19, we will do our best to keep you updated on how we're navigating the changes.
1. Our Headquarters: Beginning on March 13, 2020, our headquarters in Novato, CA closed down and our team members began working remote. While the office has reopened since, our numbers there are limited and our safety protocols are stringent.
2. Our Operations: Order processing initially experienced some delays, but we're mostly back to our normal fulfillment times. Demand remains high, however, so there are occasionally some minor delays in order fulfillment.
3. Safe Working Environment: Early on, our production and distribution partners were quick to implement numerous processes and procedures to ensure a safe working environment for their teams, their businesses and our products.
4. Price Gouging: We are doing our best to monitor price gouging of our products wherever possible. As always, the best place to purchase our products is through an authorized retailer (brick & mortar or online). If shopping for our products on Amazon, we recommend choosing those that are sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com or Navitas Organics.
5. Our Gratitude: And finally, a big THANK YOU for being a part of the Navitas family. We are immensely grateful for your support during this time and your trust in our products. Natural food companies are playing an incredibly important role in keeping the nation’s food supply running and resilient, and we encourage all consumers to buy responsibly during this time. Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay super!